Art, Wine and Cooking Experience in Perth, Australia
Your “Ultimate Leeuwin Experience Host” will greet you upon arrival and welcome you to the Estate with a glass of Brut. You will enjoy a tutored viewing of the unique collection of contemporary Australian artworks that feature on the labels of Leeuwin’s premium Art Series range of wines. The viewing will be accompanied by chef’s selection of fine canapes.
After enjoying the Art Gallery, a seated tutored wine tasting of five Leeuwin Estate wines, each accompanied by perfectly matched seasonal food, will be awaiting you at the alfresco verandah.
After a short break you Host will introduce you to your chef for a private cooking demonstration featuring local produce and introducing our culinary philsophy and culture in an informative and intimate way as you enjoy tasting four seasonal dishes matched to four Leeuwin Estate wines.
At the conclusion of the cooking demonstration you will enjoy a dessert and coffee and each guest will receive a special memento including a recipe book of all dishes sampled.
- Tour operation time (Duration) : Daily 10:30 – 15:30 (5 hours)
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking. As alcohol is served during the tour, only serving guests over the age of 18 years-old.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This experience is also available with helicopter or aeroplane transfers ex Perth at an additional cost, please enquire.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of confirmation.
- No cancellation fees charged if cancellation is made at least 6 days in advance, 100% of the payment will be charged if cancellation is made within 6 days.
- Welcome glass of brut
- Tutored art viewing, canapes, Art Series wine and food flights
- Private cooking demonstration
- 4-seasonal dishes with matching wine
- Dessert with coffee & tea
- Air tickets from / to Perth Airport (Australia)
- Personal expenses