Ultimate Leeuwin Wine & Food Experience in Perth, Australia
Experience Leeuwin Estate’s fine wine, food and the arts with ‘The Ultimate Leeuwin Estate Experience’, the most extraordinary way to be introduced to the Estate and to experience the stunning and remote South West of Australia.
Your host will greet you upon arrival and welcome you to the Estate with a glass of Brut. You will enjoy tutored viewing of the unique collection of contemporary artworks that feature on the labels of Leeuwin’s premium “Art Series” range of wines. The viewing will be accompanied by chef’s selection of canapés.
Afterwards you will be invited to take part in a hands-on red wine blending session, the ‘Discovery of Winemaking’, during which you will have the opportunity to blend your own Margaret River red wine. A seated tutored wine tasting of five Leeuwin Estate wines will follow, each accompanied by perfectly matched seasonal food, will be awaiting you at our alfresco verandah.
A special ‘Icons’ five course degustation menu will then await you in the award winning restaurant. Your Host will guide you through each of the perfectly matched courses paired with selected current and museum releases of our iconic Art Series Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. At the conclusion of the experience each guest will receive a special commemorative bottle of the wine they created during the blending session.
- Tour operation time (Duration) : Daily 10:30 – 15:30 (5 hours)
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of booking.As alcohol is served during the tour, only serving guests over the age of 18 years-old.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This experience is also available with helicopter or aeroplane transfers ex Perth at an additional cost, please enquire.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability at time of confirmation.
- No cancellation fees charged if cancellation is made at least 6 days in advance, 100% of the payment will be charged if cancellation is made within 6 days.
- 1 Welcome glass of brut per guest
- 1-time Tutored Art Viewing, canapés, wine blending session, Art Series wine and food fight
- 1-time 5 course degustation lunch including 4 matched wines and coffee/tea
- 1 Commemorative Bottle of guest’s wine blend (per guest)
- Air tickets from / to Perth Airport (Australia)
- Personal expenses